- Nhon Hoa Industrial Park belongs to Binh Dinh Provincial Master Plan of economic and social development by the year 2010 and aimed to 2020 under the Decision N0 720 dated April 02th 2007 by Binh Dinh Provincial People’s Committee.
- With the total area of 324.37 hectares, in which, leasing area is 225.53 hectares, the first phase of the IP has been finished with 116 hectares with 22 investment projects and total investment capital of VNĐ 1,836.49 billion, 04 of them are FDI projects with total investment capital of USD 38.52 million. Land leasing ratio for the first phase is 77%.
The out-carrying investment capital is about VNĐ 713 billion with 10 projects in operation, the rest of the projects are under construction.
Investment calling fields:
- Clean industries with low pollution;
- Storage ware houses;
- Industrial and forestry productions, feedstuffs;
- Construction material productions, machinery industry;
- Other industries.
1. Internal road (Main road) is a second grade road with concrete surface, cross section of 21 meters and speed limit of 40 km/h. There are water supply and drainage system, carpet of greensward and trees.
2. Water and sewage collecting system:
- Domestic water and crude water will be supplied to the project border.
- Sewage water will be collected and treated to Grade A (Vietnam Standard) with the output capacity of 4,000 m3 / day;
3. National electric power will be supplied to the project border as demands.
4. Telecommunication system with full services will answer all the demands from investors.
5. Green environment with trees and greensward.
NHON HOA IP INFRASTRUCTURE JOINT STOCK COMPANY
EXPECTS TO CO-OPERATE WITH ALL INVESTORS.